New feature has been developed for the Big Easy One media library software. The software now offers more flexibility and opportunities for admins of the site in updating process of metadata of media assets. Also admins can share the content with registered users.
Admin area Clip bin feature benefits
- Quick and easy formatting of media assets via batch operation tools
- User experience enhancing and personalization by means of creating a Clip bin and sharing it with users
1. Ability to add media assets to the Clip bin in the admin area.
2. Ability to assign a Clip bin to a specific user. As the result a user can view the media assets in the Clip bin section in their account. The whole process takes seconds.
This option is developed to help marketing and sales managers to suggest media content to their users that would best suit their needs.
3. Batch operations
- Possibility to Update a specific metadata field via Replace/Amend tool.
The admin first chooses the filed to be updated.
Then it is necessary to enter new information and set the system either to replace previous data or to add the new one. For example it is possible to assign several video assets into new categories within seconds.
Or it is possible to add more keywords to all the media assets in the Clip bin.
- Possibility to update any metadata fields as batch operation for several media assets that were added into the Clip bin.
- Possibility to update any metadata for all the media assets in the Clip bin via Find and replace tool.
- Possibility to update the metadata for all the media assets in the Clip bin via uploading an XLS file.