When you register with Big Easy Software you will enjoy the full benefits of our site when placing an order, such as order information, delivery tracking numbers and the ability to print invoices from the internet.
Edit Account Information
You can control your account details here and make any changes whenever necessary (i.e. if you have recently moved home or wish to change your password). By default, these details are used as your billing details when placing an order.
Outstanding Orders & View Previous Orders
As soon as you place an order with us you can check its progress on the Outstanding Orders screen. This will display all of your outstanding orders, as well as any orders shipped within the last 10 days. Alternatively, you can View Previous Orders to review your entire order history with eCost Software.com.
There are four stages to the order process:
• Processing — This is the first stage of the order process. It means your order has been placed successfully and is in the process of going through payment and security checks.
• Shipped — If you see this it means your order has been shipped, partially or completely.
• Completed — Once all items ordered have been despatched this will be displayed to confirm that the order has now been completely fulfilled.
• Cancelled — If the order has been cancelled this will be highlighted here.
Order Details — You can view the entire order information to ensure that delivery & billing details are correct. If you do notice that you have made a mistake when ordering, please contact our customer services department on 01784 460 064 who will gladly edit you order. Once an order has place you will not be able to edit it manually yourself.
Invoice — If you need to print out a copy of your VAT invoice you can do so by selecting Invoice under the Actions column. A PDF copy will automatically be generated. This feature is only available once the order has reached the shipping stage. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader to view the invoice, you can download it for free from here.
If you have received software from us that you now wish to return we must be contacted by phone/email within seven working days after the day on which the goods are received. Your return is then given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
If your return authorization is granted, you will receive your refund within 14 days from the receipt of the software back to us.
Any software that is returned to us without a valid RMA will not be accepted and returned to sender.
If you have received software from us that you now wish to return we operate the following policy in accordance with Trading Standards Distance Selling Regulations.
• We must be notified within seven working days after the day on which the goods are received.
• If the software is deemed to be in a condition which renders the goods unsellable the package will be returned to the sender.
• If the software is not adequately packaged and becomes damaged in transit back to us, we accept the right to cancel the RMA. The email you receive to confirm the return will specify our packaging requirements.
• If the software has been provided to your personal requirements and has been ordered specifically for you we cannot accept the goods back or even a cancellation. You will be notified when placing the order that the software is non-returnable before you complete your order.
Once the software has been returned and checked the refund will be processed within 14 working days.
Cancelling Your Order
If you want to cancel your order at any time we must be contacted by either email or telephone. If we have already despatched the goods please refer to our returns section for more information on how to cancel your order.
Big Easy Software reserve the right to cancel any order due to a price error or stock availability. This is exceedingly rare, however, and usually affects older discontinued software only; if this is the case with your order you will be notified via email immediately.